We want to help you sell your Caravan, Mobile Home, Motorhome or Fifth Wheel as quickly and effectively as possible. To achieve this, please follow the guidelines below when submitting your advert:
- We will aim to upload your advert with 24 hrs (working days). If your listing is placed at the weekend, please allow up-to 48 hrs
- Adverts will remain active for the duration of your sale. We don’t limit your advertising time- we want to help you get your sale!.
- Trade adverts are welcome. Please indicate that you are a trade seller when submitting your listing. You can include your business details details on your advert. Please include these at the time of placing your advert.
- Keep the description brief & concise. Focus on the key selling points, such as the model, age & location. (Max 220 letters for Free listings). Where the description exceeds the maximum allowance of letters, we’ll edit the listing to highlight the key selling points.
- For best results, include images in landscape layout with a Maximum size of 2mb per image.
- Only include accurate Campsite information.
- Referrals or links to other adverts, websites & social media pages is not permitted without prior consent. Trade adverts should provide business details for approval at the time of placing the advert.
- Please notify us once you’ve sold your caravan. Please allow up-to 28 days for website updates to show or for your advert to be removed.
- If an advert has been reported for non-communication on more than 5 occasions, we will deem that your caravan has now been sold. We will remove the advert from sale until otherwise notified by yourself.
- Individual adverts cannot be used to generate leads to multiple listings. Each advert is unique and specific.
- Only one advert per sale. Duplicate adverts will not be accepted.
- Once a free classified advert is live, no changes can be made. Please ensure all details are correct when placing the advert.
- Submitting a new advert will not ‘bump’ your sale or generate a new email notification for subscribers. If you’d like to promote your advert further then you should consider upgrading to a Premium Advert, whereby your sale will be promoted on the front page of the website and featured at the top of it’s respective category. Upgrading to a Premium Advert will generate a new email notification to be sent to our email subscribers with your new advert details.
- Description changes and image changes can be made to Premium Adverts but no more than once every 14 days. All changes to Premium Adverts are at the discretion of Benidorm Caravans For Sale. Changes can only be made to the original advert.
- We will endeavor to keep your Premium Advert on the homepage of the website for as long as possible but where this is not possible, we will guarantee a minimum of 14 consecutive days from when the Premium Advert first becomes active.
- Benidorm Caravans For Sale reserves the right to cancel or refuse an advert if deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or misleading.
We’re here to help! If you’re unsure of what you should include as part of your listing, don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll guide you through the process.