Camping Almafra Campsite in Benidorm is the only 5 star Campsite in the Benidorm area. With 5 star facilities and mostly mobile homes / static caravans, this campsite is most similar to (what we know as) a UK mobile home park / caravan park. In addition to the fantastic facilities on offer, this campsite has larger than average plots by comparison to other Benidorm Campsites. However, there are just 450 plots so it is classed as ‘average’ sized for the area.
On Camping Almafra you’ll find a mixture of both residential owners and holiday home owners from the UK, Holland & Belgium. UK owners represent around 80% of all owners, with the other 20% mixed. As a result, the campsite has a nice international feel.
The types of caravan on Camping Almafra are mainly mobile homes, static caravans & Park Homes but you’ll also find a small selection of permanently sited fifth wheels and touring caravans. As a result, this campsite has become an extremely popular alternative for those previously looking to purchase a property in Spain.
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools
- Swimming Pool Slides
- Function Room
- Main Bar / Pool Bar / Sports Bar
- Children´s Play area / Childrens Nursery
- Gymnasium / Fitness & Spa Facilities
- Sub-letting permitted (conditions apply)
- Pets Allowed
Why People Choose Camping Almafra Campsite In Benidorm
- The only 5 star Campsite in Benidorm
- UK style Holiday Park / Caravan Park (similar to a UK Haven campsite but with the sun!)
- Fantastic Clubhouse with nightly entertainment
- Stunning pool area
- All year round campsite
- Large plots
#41 of 193 Specialty Lodging in Benidorm | Partida de Cabut, 25, 03503 Benidorm Spain
Camping Almafra Annual Site Fees
Camping Almafra campsite annual site fees start at just 3,000 € for one of the side plots which are about 70sqm. These are ideal for a small mobile home or touring caravan. A standard plot is about 90 sqm and is priced at 4,500 €. This would accommodate a mobile home, large touring caravan or fifth wheel*.
Almafra Camping Location
The location of Camping Almafra is ideal for those who want to be close enough to Benidorm but far enough away for quieter days. The campsite is situated in between Benidorm and Albir and only a 10 minute walk to the nearby town of L’alfas del pi. It is in an ideal position for those who want to get out and explore the Costa Blanca coast as the coastal tram station is right next to the campsite. Similarly, the number 10 bus service offering quick access to central Benidorm is a 5 minute walk away.
View All Caravans For Sale On Camping Almafra
Caravans, mobile homes, fifth wheels, motorhomes & static caravans for sale…
Our Reviews Of Camping Almafra
Rated 5 stars out of 5 (1 review)
10/10 our new favourite place
We have just got back from a fantastic holiday in camping Almafra!
Me, my partner and 2 children had the most wonderful time.
Welcomed each day by attentive staff.. and smiles all round.
The food is very reasonably price and excellent quality with a good variety to chose from.
The entertainment is absolutely brilliant from Kareoke to hypnotists -never laughed so much!
The pool is extremely clean and well kept.. has slides and a park for the children..
The gymnasium has everything you need and also has class running most days of all sorts.. for those who like that 🙂
Had my hair done by the on site hairdresser who provided a fantastic service.
People are very friendly- this place is suited for family’s old and young.. cannot fault it.
A walk to close towns and 15 mins taxi costing €8 to benidorm!
The campsite is home from home and more.
Overall had a fantastic experience and will definitely be booking again very soon to go back!
Respond to this review
Leave a review
Leave your review
View other Campsites in Benidorm
SELL YOUR CARAVAN…
Free classified ad
Free classified ad with your own description and your own photos.
Promoted by us
Your advert promoted by us across all of our social media & newsletter.
Controlled by you
Direct contact from the buyer, leaving you in full control of your sale.
Our latest caravan ads
*The information on this page is intended to be used as a guide only. Benidorm Caravans For Sale cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information or images contained within this page. For full details of annual campsite site fees and availability please contact the campsite direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 thoughts on “Camping Almafra Campsite & Resort”
Hi There, I am looking for a small plot on the Camping Almafra Campsite,i believe these are 3000-3300 euros. I would prefer an vacant plot however if its occupied can you give me details please. Can any one help??
Looking for 2 bedroom caravan fully kitted out. Must have washing machine, working shower with hot and cold water. If not 2 bedrooms room in the lounge for a sofa bed’. Required ASAP less than €20.000